PCG Digital Marketing is pleased to announce that Davis Buick GMC of Canton, IL has joined the growing list of dealerships across the country that want to attract and train the next generation of automotive marketing leaders through the Automotive Internship Program (AIP).
By joining the AIP, Davis Buick GMC will attract marketing Interns with a program that will provide the skills training in Automotive Digital Marketing and Social Media.
The Automotive Internship Program offers semesters in May and September of this year. Three separate 12-week certificate programs will be available in May, and a fourth will be added in the fall.
Each certificate program comes with dealer marketing materials to use at local colleges, universities, and placement offices. The course is a turnkey training solution that includes curriculum handbooks, weekly task planners, live weekly webinars, online best practices library, and will conclude with certification testing.
Automotive Internship Program Offers Four Certificates
The four certificate programs in the AIP include:
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Associate
- Automotive SEO Associate
- Automotive SEM Associate
The AIP solves the problems dealers face with regards to educating new and current employees with the proper skill set needed to maximize online marketing opportunities.
Some of the highlights of the AIP include:
- Programs include printed curriculum guides and live instruction
- Online materials and community forums for support included
- Dealers receive customized marketing materials to send to local schools
- Programs offered or beginner and advanced skill levels
- AIP classes cycles three times a year: January, May, September
- AIP is affordable and provides tremendous value
The first semester of the AIP kicks off May 2011. All applicants must register by May 20th, 2011 for the May programs. The AIP has a one-time fee of $995 per student.
Learn more about the Automotive Marketing Internship program.